( Beachcombing Emergent Intellectual Developments )
List of all posts in « Ads & Marketing » category
( tap title to read article )
● Advertisements for desserts – should they include bite marks?
● Towards an automatic branded-handbag recognition system
● In Adland – less is more (no less)
● An fMRI study of surrealistic advertising
● Verbal Smell References In Radio Advertisements
● Marketing ploys or just timewasting?
● Leveraging City Smells (for marketing purposes)
● Headless mannequins – good for business (or not)?
● Assessing the Perceived Personalities of Rocks
● Round numbers, sharp numbers, and their perceived credibility
Share this page?