( Beachcombing Emergent Intellectual Developments )
List of all posts in « Ads & Marketing » category
( tap title to read article )
● The Possible Advantages of Square Cigarettes [focus-group report, 1999]
● ‘Necro Advertising’ – the pros and cons [new study]
● Noseworthy on Contagion Effects of Celebrity Memorabilia (study)
● Neuromarketing for dogs
● Unsettling cigarettes (study)
● Looking at Tyrells potato crisp packets (image ecology study)
● Improbable products (with mistakes) increase product preferences (new study)
● How Sexy can a Paper Clip get? (study)
● TV commercial ‘zapping’ – its driving factors (study)
● Advertisements for desserts – should they include bite marks?
● Towards an automatic branded-handbag recognition system
● In Adland – less is more (no less)
● Marketing ploys or just timewasting?
● An fMRI study of surrealistic advertising
● Verbal Smell References In Radio Advertisements
● Leveraging City Smells (for marketing purposes)
● Headless mannequins – good for business (or not)?
● Assessing the Perceived Personalities of Rocks
● Round numbers, sharp numbers, and their perceived credibility
Share this page?