( Beachcombing Emergent Intellectual Developments )
List of all posts in « Environment » category
( tap title to read article )
● The Deposition of Airborne Droplets on Dead House-flies [study]
● Quantifying Missing Drizzle – a new paradigm [study]
● Plants can take-up microplastics – should we be happy about it? [new study]
● Associations : Moonlight up | Crime up [new study]
● Reinforcing bitumen-based road surfaces with waste from plastic wigs [study]
● ‘JoyGuzzling’ – should one refrain? (new study)
● Harvesting Midges for Fertilizer (study)
● Anything goes with Ecological Niche Modelling? Even Sasquatch?
● How much water does it take to make a (250ml) cup of tea?
● End of the World (or not)
● The Three Dimensions of Fresh Air
● Beijing traffic jams and the number 4
● Laughing gas from cow pee – a solution
● Dumpling Fog in China – a Computer Simulation
● How volcanologists define “spatter”
● Slime moulds and French motorway planning (new study)
● Where’s the ice?
● Using urine as the main fluid to make flush toilets flush
● ‘Harvesting the guano of insectivorous bats: is it sustainable?’
● Carbon monoxide: nice narcotic effect, so they say
Share this page?