( Beachcombing Emergent Intellectual Developments )
List of all posts in « Medicine » category
( tap title to read article )
● Advice to kids: Just say no (to fainting)
● Schizophrenia – caused by demons?
● Duct Tape, good for verruca-removal? A review
● Cockney Rhyming Slang and Medical Terminology
● Artificial eye iris paints – which to use?
● Medical Slang in British Hospitals
● Estimating intranasal volume – the easy way
● Snake bite suction devices – a (pessimistic) review
● How many drinks does it take you to feel drunk?
● Surgical pathology and bird-watching – compare and contrast
● Musical birds of a feather, when together, live ∼7.2 weeks less
● The radioprotective blancmange from Saint Petersburg
● Background music can cause confusion in the operating theatre (new study)
● The analgesic-sparing benefits of texting
● Wooden legs as compassion attractors
● High Altitude Flatus Expulsion (a.k.a. Rocky Mountain Barking Spiders)
● Tobacco Pipes as Dry Powder Asthma Inhalers – a feasibility study
● Hip Squeaks
● Sham acupuncture needles – how do they perform?
● The Effect of Music on the Efficiency of Surgical Closures
● The Human Chin – an enduring puzzle
● The purpose of the prominent human external nose (a theory)
● No plague in the NY subway after all (new study)
● Chicken soup, colds, and the therapeutic armamentarium – maybe Grandma was right
● Virtual cockroaches alleviate fear of cockroaches
● The ‘Champagne Toast Position’ test – a new diagnostic method for shoulder pain
Share this page?