( Beachcombing Emergent Intellectual Developments )
List of all posts in « History » category
( tap title to read article )
● Shoe concealments of yore – a recent study
● Recalling Experiments Past – Reciting poetry to a flame to see what happens
● Recalling the US Fifth Circuit’s first ‘Haircut’ case
● Shocking fish therapy for hemorrhoids (and other ailments)
● Cardinal Ludovico Trevisan’s earlobe crease (study)
● ‘Neanderthal bone flutes’ not ‘Neanderthal bone flutes’ after all?
● Dirty Books: Quantifying Patterns of Use in Medieval Manuscripts Using a Densitometer
● Did the Romans keep their underwear on in bed?
● Can (or should) Ostriches Eat Horseshoes?
● Atomic Bomb v. Cod Fillets (1955 study)
● Tracking down the Getulian dog
● Atomic Berms *
● Sausages and xenophobia : strange?
● Playing cards – the unsolved problems
● SFX c.1350
● Did the Great Pyramid Have an Elevator?
● Lycanthropy: a review of the research
● Nocturnal undergarments in ancient Rome – a follow up.
● Gold-digging ants – an(other) explanation
● Napoleon’s Sex Life (a look back)
Share this page?