( Beachcombing Emergent Intellectual Developments )
List of all posts in « Humour » category
( tap title to read article )
● Professor Bird won ornithology award [nominative determinism]
● AI and the Duck / Rabbit illusion [an improbable experiment]
● Right-wing authoritarians aren’t very funny [study]
● ‘RoastMe’ [study]
● Taking Laughter Seriously at the Supreme Court [study update]
● Recent Progress in ‘Monty Python’ studies
● Philosophical disagreements on possible reason(s) ‘Why Flatulence is Funny’ – Professor Sellmaier v. Professor Spiegel
● Umbrellas blowing inside out – why’s it funny?
● Looking at Tyrells potato crisp packets (image ecology study)
● Laughing at oneself in Zurich
● Laughables research
● Failed Humor in Washington State.
● Robots make things funnier
● Laughs at the Supreme Court
● The Laughing Mirror
● Laughing Researchers in The Netherlands (and elsewhere)
● Reed M. N. Weep (retired)
● Study: Top (male) comedians die earlier?
● Tax demands – the funny side (he makes ’em LAUGH, then PAY)
● Putting animals in a funny order (1897 study)
● Computer games: Should they be taken seriously or unseriously?
Share this page?